|Find out more about all of our fitness products at the MXF Store!
Thank you for visiting Moto X Fitness!
- Graduated University of Texas – Pan American, 1986, B.A.
- High School teacher and coach since 1989
- Married since 1987 with two children
- Started riding motorcycles in 1969 at age six
- Started racing motocross in 1971 at age eight
- Raced throughout Texas in the 1970s
- Raced in GNC Finals in 1978, 1979, 1980
- Started competing in powerlifting in 1988
- 2006 WABDL World Bench Press Champion in Class 1 - 220 lb.
Division and Named Best Lifter in the Middleweight Division in Class 1
- 2006 APF Texas State Bench Press Champion in 242 Master Division
- 2002 WABDL National Bench Press Champion in 220 lb. Submaster
220 lb. Master Division, 2nd place in 220 lb. Class 1 Division
- 2003 WABDL National Bench Press Championships – 2nd place in
- 2003 WABDL World Bench Press Championships – 10th place in the
220 lb. Masters Division
Bench Press - Master Division (2 classes) - Also set a NAP World
- 2005 NAP (National Alliance of Powerlifters) National Champion in
Record in one division
220 lb. Class 1 Division
- 2005 WABDL World Bench Press Championships - 4th place (tie) in
- Currently races motocross in the Over 40 class locally in Texas
- In 1998 became Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Over 25 years of strength training experience and over 20 years of
* Motocross Fitness: The Ultimate Home Training Guide for
* The Power of Pushups: Over 50 Types of Pushups for
Developing Strength and Endurance,
* Arm Pump Solutions: How to Reduce Arm Pump through
Stretching and Exercise
- Owner of motoXfitness.com and RW3 Enterprises
|Rodney C. Womack III Biography
2003 WABDL World
All photos and images on this website are the property of RW3 Enterprises,
and may not be reproduced or copied without permission from the author.
|Copyright 2004-2012 by RW3 Enterprises. All rights reserved.
|Sign up for FREE MXF
Articles, and Updates